A big THANK YOU to Wileshaknight for nominating me for the Liebster Award. I love how bloggers are lifting each other up and providing support. I have only been blogging for a few short months, and I have been so touched by the outpouring of support I have received from all over the world.
With the nomination, I have been asked to answer a few fun questions, so here we are:
- What are your most favorite fashion trends?
I love me some colored suede! It can be dressed up or down, worn day or night, and can be embraced at the office or on a shopping excursion. I am also obsessed with anything fringe. I love how designers like Tory Burch and Burberry have embraced the look, as it can add a pop of fun to the most simple of looks.
- If you could go anywhere in the world where would it be?
I would go to Svalbard, Norway to marvel at the Northern Lights. I’m sure that is probably not on most people’s list, but I have always been captivated by the majesty and mystery the lights exude.
- What is your favorite animal?
I love koala bears. They are cute but at the same time also not to be messed with.
- What do you like to do when you’re bored?
When I’m bored, I love going for a work out or watch a little Netflix. You can’t go wrong with that.
- Favorite fashion designer?
Christian Dior. I love the ladylike elegance mixed with feminine fun.
- What inspired you to be a fashion designer?
Jewelry design is a passion of mine. I love how it can make a statement, symbolize a culture or belief, and add a little sparkle to any girl’s (or boy’s) smile.
- Who is the number one role model in your life?
My mom. She always puts her family before herself and for such a small person can withstand so much. I have always loved that she never dressed like a boring mom.
- If you had a time machine what time would you travel back to?
The 1920s. I love the audacity of the women of the time. I also am obsessed with the fashion. Fringe, flapper, and fun would be my description of the decade.
- Do you have any other hobbies?
I love volunteering in my community, and I love reading. I could easily finish a long book in a day. I also design jewelry…when I’m not blogging of course.
- What is your favorite game to play?
I love “Go Fish”. Is that lame? It is one of the first card games I ever learned. I also enjoy finding a fun couple or group and making up their dialogue from a distance. Try it before you judge.;)
- Do you have a crush and if so who?
I’m currently obsessed with Benedict Cumberbatch….more like his version of Sherlock. Does that count?!?
I am happy to nominate 11 wonderful bloggers:
- Shaqeena Rahim
- Silhouette and Style
- Jessica Thomas
- The Little Red Blogger
- Hector Diaz
- Sonam Naidu
- Becky Gibson
- Stylized Living
- Monica’s Closet View
- Sadness Theory
As a part of the rules (which I have likely already managed to break), I am to provide my nominees with a set of 11 questions.
- What inspires you every morning?
- Where do you go when you need to get away?
- What is your favorite dessert?
- What can you not go without each day?
- What is your favorite book?
- Who is your favorite designer?
- What is the kindest thing someone has said to you.
- If you could pick up and move anywhere in the world, where would you go?
- Who is your fashion icon/inspiration?
- What physical quality do you typically notice first when you meet someone new?
- What do you like to do for fun?
I love getting to know my readers. Please feel free to contact me anytime! You can also find me on Instagram at @admirablylegal and Twitter at @mirahaykal. Happy Sunday!