I have been blessed to have been nominated by the lovely Concierge Librarian for the Creative Blog Award! I cannot thank her enough for this nomination, and I love the blogger love that has been spreading recently! One of the things I love so much about her blog is the blend of topics from the provision of educational resources to fashion advice. How awesome is that?!? Please please check out her blog for some awesome gems.
Many bloggers are covering the same topics whether it is fashion, fitness, poems…you name it. Many people asked me why I would start a blog, when there are so many out there. My answer? I’m different…we all are! I love seeing the fun spin each blogger puts on his/her topics of choice, and I’m so excited to pass the love on to 10 other fabulous blogs.
Creative Blog Award, The Rules:
- Post the link of the blog that provided you with the nomination and give thanks! 🙂
- Share 5 facts about yourself.
- Nominate 10 other blogs and provide their links in your post.
- Contact each of the 10 nominees via their blogs, Facebook , or other forms of social media informing them of their nomination.
- Provide the rules to your nominees (feel free to copy these rules directly).
5 Fun Facts About Me:
- I am OBSESSED with tennis…and Roger Federer.
- While I work as a full-time corporate attorney, I love fashion, jewelry design, and giving back to my community.
- While completing a fashion internship in college, I had the privilege of dressing Pierce Brosnan.
- My dream is to one day run a charity focused on working with young children to improve their self-esteem and combat against bullying in schools.
- I go to Starbucks seven days a week and even received a sterling silver Starbucks card.
And My Nominees ARE….: