With the crazy stress I’ve had over the past few weeks, the blog love I have received recently has truly lifted my spirits. I am both honored and touched to have been nominated by the one and only Sonam Naidu for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award.
Some of you may be thinking “why does that name sound familiar?” Well ladies and gents, if it’s not because you already obsess over her blog like I do, it may be because I just nominated her for the Creative Blogger Award. Click here to visit her site. I love her blog because it truly is like no other. Her personal style is vivacious and fabulous, and she’s just downright awesome. Literally, I scope out her site every day. #blogenvy
Very Inspiring Blogger Award, Rules:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- List the rules and display the award.
- Share seven random facts about yourself.
- Nominate other bloggers, comment on their blogs to notify them that they are now nominated.
7 Random Facts About Me:
- I worked in the East Wing of the White House as an intern and had the privilege of helping plan the National Book Festival. I was standing on the sidelines as the White House was lit pink for the first time ever.
- While I live in Houston, Texas, I CANNOT STAND country music. True story.
- I am probably the nerdiest fashion blogger in existence. Seriously, it’s true. Even my office has Lord of the Rings and Star Wars memorabilia. Yes, I’m nerdy, fashionable, and proud.
- While I exercise seven days a week, I offset my fitness regime with my candy obsession. I literally could go all day without eating real food.
- Growing up, I had a crazy obsession with owning a lime green VW Bug. I still love those cars but have accepted the fact that I will never own one.
- I do not have a fear of heights. Quite the reverse actually. I have been skydiving and will be scaling the O2 arena in a couple of weeks.
- I have an unhealthy obsession with Sherlock Holmes, especially the Benedict Cumberbatch version on BBC. Next week, I will be travelling to London to attend a Sherlock convention. And no, this is not a joke. Sadly, even my computer autocorrected to fix my misspelling of his name.
And My Nominees Are….:
Congratulations!!!! Let’s keep the blog love alive! 🙂