Is tomorrow here yet?!? I am super excited to head out to London for some much-needed R&R. London always puts a smile on my face, but of course, I won’t smile till I finish packing.
So what’s going in my suitcase?!? Here are ten items that you can always count on packing wherever you may be headed.
- The Folding Flat. Just yesterday I made the mistake of wearing four-inch heels all day. Did it have to be this way?!? Not if I had these in my purse!
- The LBD. Like the folding flat, this is a must have. You can wear this all day regardless of the occasion, and it doesn’t take up much space!
- Black (Rain) Boots. Unless I’m headed to the beach, I always bring rain boots or mini booties. I LOVE the Ferragamo rain boots (pictured), and they are SUPER comfortable! The heeled option makes the rain boot more of an all-purpose boot.
- Laundry Bag. I discovered this while one day browsing the Nordstrom online sale. This is amazing to have. Flight 001 makes some fabulous travel bags for your lingerie, shoes, etc. I highly suggest snagging a few. Yes, you’re welcome!
- Leggings. This is one of the most important items in my list. Pair them with a dress or tunic and a fun necklace, and you’re good to go. Unlike jeans, they weigh virtually nothing leaving more room in your luggage for new finds. NOTE: Please cover your bum when wearing.
- Crossbody Purse. I recommend splurging on a great crossbody because you will use it over and over again. If you’re out all day seeing the sights with a big bulky bag, it will get old. This is coming from the queen of big and bulky bags.
- The Trench. As I’ll be in London, my trench virtually jumped in my bag on its own. Trenches are versatile and relatively light weight.
- The Tunic. I always want a bum day, and having a tunic with leggings and some comfy flats or boots is always a safe option.
- Wedges. I usually bring at least one heeled shoe. You never know where you may end up heading. Wedges are great for comfort and will withstand virtually any pavement you may be walking on. One thing Kate Middleton and I have in common is a love for Stuart Weitzman wedges (granted she went a little overkill with them).
- Umbrella. I carry an umbrella with me almost every day. This is a MUST have item, and there are some really cute options at stores like H&M and Forever 21.
Looking to snag some of these items for your upcoming trip?!? I have included links to all my finds below.