Notice the surge of pink everywhere? From the football field to the fashion world, everyone is stepping up to embrace the color in honor of breast cancer awareness month.
Today just so happens to be No Bra Day (yes this is legit), so I wanted to share some fun products that you can enjoy knowing that portions of your purchase are donated to breast cancer research.
- Texans Women’s Breast Cancer Awareness Crucial Catch Fanfare T-Shirt: A portion of the proceeds will be donated to breast cancer research. For the football fans out there, check out your local team stores for some a great way to support this critical cause.
- Cartier Love Bracelet: Cartier will donate $200 from each bracelet to the Susan G. Komen Foundation (available in Cartier boutiques). This one is pretty pricing but so fun!
- Carolee Breast Cancer Research Word Play Double Take Bangle: Carolee will donate $5 from the sale of each bracelet to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
- The North Face Aconcagua Pink Ribbon Down Vest: The North Face will donate proceeds to breast cancer research. Act now! This one is selling fast!
- New Balance Pink Ribbon 890v5: New Balance will donate up to $1,000,000 to the Susan G. Komen Foundation.
- Bobbi Brown Breast Cancer Awareness Peony Set: Bobbi Brown will donate $12 of every sale to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
- Ideology Breast Cancer Research Foundation Cropped Leggings: Macys will donate 10% of your purchase to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
Let’s get connected friends!