I have wanted to start a blog for the past several years, and I never managed to bite the bullet and go for it….that is until ONE YEAR ago. I cannot believe Admirably Legal has been alive and kicking for a year!! Today I reminded of just how fast time flies, and of course, I smile looking back at some of my highlights from this past year.
This little blog of mine would be absolutely nothing without my supporters from across the globe, so I thought I would mark the occasion by celebrating the lovely bloggers who participated in my Global Fashion Inspiration Project. Take a look at just a few of the fabulous femme fatales who shared what inspires them each day.
So many fun things have happened in my first year of blogging:
- Places Traveled: Singapore, Grand Caymon, London, Kuala Lampur, Bangkok, El Paso, Miami, Narita
- Designers Met/Interviewed: Jenny Packham, Jason Wu, Babi (Sachin & Babi), Alexis Bittar
- Celebrities Met: Benedict Cumberbatch, Andrew Scott, Mark Gatiss, Lara Pulver, Damian Lewis, John Goodman, Tom Sturridge
- Blog Posts: 132 (133 including this post 🙂 )
- Fabulous Followers: 3949 (and counting)
I look forward to sharing a little beauty, fashion, and fun with you all over the next year! Thanks so much for stopping by, lovelies!!
Let’s get connected friends!