Diamonds & Desserts

What can I say?!? The title says it all. To steal a line from The Sound of Music, "these are a few of my favorite things."  If there is one thing Middle Eastern people love, it has to be be jewelry.  From watching jewelry makers craft the finest pieces in Geneva to observing my mom … Continue reading Diamonds & Desserts

Advertisements

Sizzling Summer Soiree with Jay Godfrey

Every year, Dress for Success Houston's Women of Wardrobe team throw a bash to celebrate the summer.  As an organization that helps suit women for job interviews thereby imparting them with the confidence to succeed, it is fitting that their summer soiree showcases trailblazers in the design world. Jay Godfrey was the featured designer this … Continue reading Sizzling Summer Soiree with Jay Godfrey

Sights, Smells, and Sounds of Dubai

If there's one skill I cannot manage to conquer, it's cooking.  To be honest, I really don't even bother trying.  Apparently someone upstairs thinks it is time for me to learn because I spent hours learning to cook.  Fortunately, I had the privilege of working with and meeting some famous chefs across the globe at the … Continue reading Sights, Smells, and Sounds of Dubai